5) WAYS OF WORKING
5 Dynamics: IDEO uses this to understand how individual team members contribute to a project.
Sarah Singer & Co: Team training and facilitation
Hyper Island's Toolbox: Creative collaboration tools
The Atlantic created a new microsite called Working Better, with ideas and tools from experts on three topics: alignment, productivity, and agility.
The Keys to Scaling Yourself as a Technology Leader by Adam Pisoni
The New Science of Team Chemistry on difference work styles
Explore other culture levers:
1) Values: Core assumptions and priorities
2) Talent: What organizations look for in new members; how they hire, onboard, incentivize and train employees
3) Power structure: How people obtain, maintain, and lose power; how they give and receive feedback
4) Rituals: Ceremonies, social environment and behaviors, dress codes
6) Physical environment: office space, physical artifacts, work hours